Snacking has always had a bit of a bad reputation, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be part of a healthy diet. In fact, snacking can be a great way to help you stay on track with your healthy eating goals.
When it comes to snacks, the key is to choose ones that are nutritious and satisfying. That way, you’ll not only be staving off hunger, but you’ll also be getting the nutrients your body needs. This is where the Cookie Diet comes in. Read on to find out how our range can help with shedding the kilos.
Is Snacking Bad for Weight Loss?
If you're like most people, you probably think of snacks as unhealthy foods you should avoid. But the truth is that natural hunger suppressants can actually be part of a healthy diet.
Ingredients that can help to curb hunger and make you feel fuller for longer include things like fibre, protein, and healthy fats. Adding these to your snacks can help to keep you from overeating and stay on track with your healthy eating goals. Here’s how:
- Snacking can help you control your weight: If you're trying to lose weight, you may be tempted to skip meals or go long periods of time without eating. But this can actually backfire, leading to overeating later on. Snacking can help you control your hunger and avoid overeating.
- They energise: If you're feeling tired in the afternoon, a healthy snack can give you the energy you need to make it through the rest of the day.
- They are nutritious: If you're eating a healthy diet, you may still need to take in additional nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals. Snacks can help you get these nutrients.
- Our cookies help control blood sugar: Eating small meals and snacks throughout the day can help you keep your blood sugar levels under control.
Now that you understand the benefits of snacking, you may be wondering how the Cookie Diet can help. Read on to find out how our delicious range aligns perfectly with your weight loss journey.
Weight Loss Through Snacking: Why Snacking is Good for Weight Loss
Available in monthly supplies, variety packs, or as part of a monthly subscription, the Cookie Diet range includes the following mouth-watering flavours that will have you wondering how these delicious cookies double as a weight loss treat:
- Chocolate Brownie
- Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Maple Pancake
- Limited Edition Lemon & Ginger
Take full advantage of the hunger-suppressing goodness that comes from every bite. Each cookie contains:
- 2g protein: Aids weight loss by reducing appetite and increasing satiety.
- 2g fat: Helps you maintain your energy levels throughout the day and boosts metabolism.
- 8g carbohydrates: Carbs are great for fuelling you as you burn calories.
- 0.75g fibre: This keeps you fuller for longer, reducing your cravings and urge to splurge.
- 0.2g sodium: Sodium helps to regulate the water content of the body and keep the blood volume at a normal level. It also helps to maintain the acid-base balance of the blood and to prevent muscle cramps.
- NO cholesterol!
For just a total of 60 calories per cookie, you can enjoy the incredible hunger suppressing benefits our customers love and trust.
What Our Customers Have to Say About Snacking for Weight Loss
Our customers are our number one priority. We work hard to ensure that they are satisfied with our products and services.
The real-life success stories from individuals who have used The Cookie Diet as part of their is the reason why we do what we do! Here is what some of our happy customers have to say about us:
Shop the Range of Healthy Treats for Weight Loss Today
The Cookie Diet collection of products can help you lose weight by munching on healthy treats that contain natural hunger suppressants. Since our products can help you feel fuller longer and resist the urge to overeat, weight loss through snacking is super achievable!Shop the range today and check them out for yourself, or contact a friendly team member for more information.